Tips For Your First Visit With Us
- Let us know if there any specific concerns regarding your pet medically or behaviorally. We will do our best to accommodate any special needs.
- Please get previous veterinarian records to us by e-mail or fax prior to your appointment. We can contact your previous veterinarian on your behalf to facilitate this. By having your records prior to our arrival, it allows us time to review medical histories, and we will be better prepared to address your individual pet's concerns.
- Prior to arrival please place your feline family member in a small room such as a bathroom. This will greatly reduce the stress to them at the time of visit so they do not feel bombarded if we have to retrieve them from under your bed or other favorite hiding spot. It is very stressful to them if they have to be pulled out from their safe hiding spot by a stranger.
- If your pet is getting bloodwork performed, please try to keep them from urinating as urine is often helpful with other lab work.
- If you have any concerns, please contact us. We are here to help you with any concern you may have.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with us please call us at (757) 219-2244 or fill out the contact us form on the next page.